Thu, May 28|
The 9AM Spot with Bruce Singer and Guest Dr. Deborah Nixon, PhD, ACC
C-Suite, Executives and the Impact of COVID-19 on Their Careers.
Time & Location
May 28, 2020, 9:00 a.m. – 9:15 a.m. EDT
About the Event
We are facing unprecendented times and many businesses are feeling the impact of COVID-19.
Join Bruce Singer, CPA, CA from CFO Services By BizON Capital Corporation and Dr. Deborah Nixon, PhD, ACC, Vice President, Human Capital Solutions, Mandrake Human Capital as they discuss the impact on C-Suite, Executives and the Impact of this pandemic on their Careers.
On Thursday, May 28th, live at 9 AM, Dr. Deborah Nixon, PhD, ACC ill be our guest on “The 9AM Spot” live Webcast Series. She will cover the following:
- How C-Suite and Senior Executives can prepare themselves ahead of time should they be faced with an unexpected career transition due to COVID-19
- Best practices in the area of self-marketing, skills and the role of technology
- The market as it pertains to career opportunities for Executives
- Who are the winners in this new normal and your personal brand
- Steps you can take right now if you are in transition
Our Keynote Speaker:
Dr. Deborah Nixon, PhD, ACC, Vice President, Human Capital Solutions, Mandrake Human Capital
Dr. Deborah Nixon is an expert in the area of human capital. Particularly C-Suite and Executive Recruitment, leadership development, executive coaching, succession planning, organizational review, and Human Resource Strategies. Deborah is a Certified Hogan Assessor and also certified in the McQuaig assessments.
Deborah extensively has lead workshops focused on communication, team-building, problem-solving, decision-making, and trust. Her 20+ years of experience and background in marketing and advertising serves as a framework for teaching executives and organizations, both private and public, how to use direct and clear communication to promote change.
Some of her clients have been the City of Hamilton, Niagara Region, Government of the Northwest Territories and Nunavut, Quinte Health Centre, Mental Health Commission of Canada, AstraZeneca, Government of Ontario, Bank of Montreal, Conference Board of Canada, Rogers Communications and CIBC.
Deborah has a Ph.D. from the University of Toronto and was the recipient of the International Alliance of Women World of Difference 100 Award. She is a member of the Canadian Psychological Association, International Coaches Federation, Human Resource Professional Association, and is an Alumni Mentor at the University of Toronto.
Who should attend:
- C-Suite and Business Executives concerned about their future amid COVID-19
- C-Suite and Business Executives in transition right now